Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just Listed On Someplace In Thyme~Snowpeople

I don't know what it is with me lately, but I am lovin all things French and in particular, snowpeople.
This is for a set of three, all with a Paris theme and glass glitter. I thought they came out so sweet and just perfect for hanging on the tree.

This is a combination of French and cottage with lots of handmade roses, vintage lace and ribbons.
I think these are my favorites for sure. I didn't think I could love snowpeople as much as this. It must be something in the air.


These are not made of a heavy cardboard, but are made of wood and painted, then decorated.
If you would enjoy seeing how I made them, please check out my personal blog Someplace In Thyme.
I hope to get these listed in my shop this evening. Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Char~
    You've been busy! They are all adorable & good luck with sales; which shouldn't be a problem!!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at all your ornaments. I love the heartshaped Paris ornaments especially the one with the little crown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a beautifull Paris snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable snowmen, and perfect for pink Saturday too, Char!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! They are just adorable. I have a thing for snowmen, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey my talented friend! How you be???? Thank you so much for stopping by today and leaving such a beautiful note for me! Today you blessed me.

    You've been a busy girl! Creating all your heart can dream up? Looks beautiful as ever. You are soooo incredibly gifted.

    Love to you~

    Rebecca PS: Entered you name into the Train Case Drawing! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.