Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yummy, sweets under glass! This is a faux piece of chocolate cake and it's under a glass cloche. Decorated with a handmade paper rose, pearls and icing. Sounds good doesn't it? But, you can't eat it, sorry. : (
It's all fake, but just think how pretty it would be on a vintage plate!

Yep, I could eat that!


Since I have discovered natural canvas, I am having so much fun using these taupey colors. I think this look may become a favorite of mine.
You can find these new items on my website, Someplace In Thyme
I want to let you know that I will be on vacation the next week and a half, so I will be taking a break from posting. I look forward to showing you new items when I return. Lots of great new ideas are coming your way, so please stop in often. I will be back April, 13th.

4 comments:

  1. Your things are so pretty and look good enough to eat! Have a great time on your vacation and I can't wait until you get back!
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your sweet treat looks deelish! Have fun with your time off! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!
    Hugs,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my but that does look yummy and the pillow is just gorgeous...I hope you enjoy your vacation.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roses are awesome! Have you thought of doing a tutorial on rose-making? That would be so cool! Even better than Peanuts. Well, maybe not better than Peanuts ... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.