Wednesday, November 3, 2010

YUMMY COOKIES ON A PEDESTAL PLATE

A trio of yummy faux cookies, decorated and presented to you on a beautiful pedestal plate.
Years ago I was watching an episode of the Carol Duval show on DIY when they had a guest speaker that shared her secret for creating lovely pedestal plates. This is one of those that I created using a gorgeous vintage plate and a glass candle stick.

Pretty faux cookies in my favorite color, yellow and decorated with paper roses and a paper pansy. This one of a kind display would be so pretty in any setting, kitchen, dining room or any room of the home.

Don't you think this looks good enough to eat!!??

Not only is yellow my favorite color, but these cookies look perfect with this lovely plate. These will be available on my website someplace in thyme later today.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Char..beautiful cookies! I will be back to check them out..have a great week!

    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cookies makes me want to pick one up off the plate and eat it. I know that you can't do that, but it is a yummy thought. I am reading blogs tonight, taking a break from everything else. I wanted to see what all of you have been doing and from reading your blog you have been busy. Have a great day. Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Char!...most definately -look yummy enough to eat and at the same time too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please let me know what you think.